Tall Woman earns thousand of dollars squashing and wrestling petite fans


Size matters for Amazon Cinthia, a Brazilian model who used her abnormal height to escape poverty and is now earning thousands by dwarfing men for money.
Real name Ana Lucia Barbosa, the 6ft 8in South American earns thousands by dominating, squashing and wrestling willing clients.
Cinthia, who weighs just over 14st (200lb), is also flown around the world for one-to-one sessions and showered with gifts from admirers.

Cinthia, 30, said: 'Some men like certain things that other women don't do or aren't brave enough to do - I am brave and do it.
'There's no shortage of willing clients happy to pay me to sit on them, wrestle them, pick them up and generally boss them around.
'Finding this line of work has changed my life - and I'm now able to provide for my family.'
Growing up in rural Brazil Cinthia was tormented for her height and never felt comfortable in her own skin.

She said: 'I dropped out of school when I was 15, I couldn't stand people looking at me and calling me 'giraffe.
'I was depressed and I never really liked myself.
'I played basketball in my teens but after a bad knee injury I didn't know how I was going to get on in life
After being approached by a stranger in a bar who introduced her to the world of amazon modeling, Cinthia finally found her calling.

And as one of the tallest amazon models in the industry, she was soon inundated with requests for domination sessions, charging $300 (£190) for one-hour visits.
But despite the suggestive nature of her work, Cinthia insists nothing sexual ever takes place between her and her clients.
She said: 'There is never any sex involved. Although some clients do get aroused, it's not about sex as much as domination and submission.'
She even claims to have once made a staggering £6,200 ($10,000) in a single day by accepting financial donations from adoring 'slaves'.
She said: 'I get more requests than I can fulfill. This job has taken me all over the world. I get the most requests from Japan, then New York, then London.

Comments